Friday 13 June 2014

You gotta friend in me!

hello everyone and today i will be making a list of my top 5 favourite disney sidekicks! disney is one of my favourite things so i am very happy to be doing it and i hope you like it!

Number 5: Abu (aladdin)

Abu is a sassy little monkey and he is a great help to aladdin. i love abu because of his personality and even though he says no words he still makes a big impression for such a small monkey.

Number 4: Slinky (toy story)

Slinky is woodys best friend before buzz and he is my favourite toy story character! i just love him cause he is loyal and so dang cute!

Number 3: Miko (pocahontas)

miko is a racoon and i think everyone wants him as a pet. he is cute,cheeky and is a friendly little guy. i would cuddle him anytime!

Number 2: luimierre (cant spell it right!) (beauty and the beast)

i do t care what anyone says but luimierre is awesome! hes just a cool guy and i want him to be my friend! must i go on?

Number 1: Mushu (mulan)

 
Mushu is my all time favourite disney character. Mulan was and still is my favourite disney  movie. mulan is a bad ass and mushu just makes it all hilarious. I have my own mushu plushie which i adore and i think mushu has always been my favourite!

thanks for reading guys! sorry this post was a bit short but i was rushing trying to finish this by midnight........ sadly i failed but i hope you enjoyed it anyway! if you are wondering why i didnt include the cutest sidekick from frozen who is olaf then do not fear because soon i will be making a post that will be frozen related. i cant wait! any ideas you want me to do? comment and tell me1 i would love your feedback! see you tomorrow!........which is technically today because its past midnight but whatever! im going to go and sleep so goodnight!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment